1. Bay Tour
Bay Tour is very popular and entertainment tour!
You will have a chance to visit some of the piers of world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf and some of the marina neighborhood. You will enjoy some of the most beautiful sceneries in the world: View of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and Fort Mason!
This is a 2.5 hours tour, which includes a fun training.
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Base of Cable car
- National Maritime Museum
- View of Fort and Alcatraz
- Ghirardelli Square, one of most famous chocolate company in the world
2. Night Tour
Night Tour: Enjoy San Francisco’s China town and other cool surroundings on nights. You will mesmerize with lights and night’s view of Bay Bridge, Ferry Building and financial district of San Francisco.
The tour is 2.5 hours, which includes 20/30 minutes training.
- We meet at Fisherman’s wharf for a quit turn
- City view (Alcatraz light view, Bay Bridge, etc.)
- Visit China town
- We will visit little Italy (stop at Washington Square and Paul Church, where the legendary Marlin Monroe married Joe DiMaggio, famous baseball player)
3. Personalized Tours
Ecorover also offer private tours and Tailor tours of any size and occasion (depending on availability). In private tour and corporate groups you guarantee to have no other riders besides your group. Also, on these type of tours you will have more flexibility (start and ending times).
- Personal expert tour guide
- One and one training and personal time to each member of the group
- Ride though nice San Francisco neighborhood and areas
- Time for you to capture the most amazing sceneries with your camera
- Flexible schedule for your party
- Advance hills are done depending on the ride’s abilities on EcoRover
4. Corporate Team Building
These type of activities help to come together as a team. Location to be determine.
- Ball game
- Group training: Different groups have to comply with different task
- And more