Enjoy San Francisco’s China town and other cool neighborhood on nights. You will mesmerize with lights and night’s view of Bay Bridge, Ferry Building and financial district of San Francisco. The tour is 2.5 hours, which includes 20/30 minutes training.
- We meet at Fisherman’s wharf for a quit turn
- Visit China town
- City view (Alcatraz light view, Bay Bridge, etc.)
- We will visit little Italy (stop at Washington Square and Paul Church, where the legendary Marlin Monroe married Joe DiMaggio, famous baseball player)
Why going with Ecorover Tour?:
- Different schedules, book the time that is more convenient for you
- We train you to ride safe and easy. Riding around the city it is fun
- Our staff is fun, courteous, and speak different languages
- We provide helmets for everyone
Ecorover offers private tours for groups of any size and occasion. We can do tours for birthday parties, company retreats, team building events, family reunions, media events, and much more.
Tour’s time table:
April through October:
9:00 am, 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm daily.
10:30 am and 2:00 pm departures are added based on demand.
November through March:
10:00am and 1:30pm daily.
11:30 am and 3:00 pm departures are added based on demand.
Start Ecorover Tour on Time – Safety First
We would like to start every tour on time, it is very important that you arrive 10/15 minutes before the training begin. If you arrive after the training began, you wont be allowed to join the tour, because safety issues. Please be on time for the training.
Closed on December 25 and January 1st.
Duration of the Tour: Our Ecorover tour is 2.5 hours, which includes training. The training time is between 20 and 30 minutes. If we are very busy in summer time, the training might be a bit longer.
Age and Weight of clients: Ecorover customer has to be over 12 years of age and over 77 lbs (35kg). Also, must weight no more then 220.5 lbs.(100 kg). Pregnant customers or handicaps are not allowed to ride Ecorover. Clients under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian.
All our customers must sign a waiver and the training list.